Sold 3.6 MIL GP BEST ACCOUNT EVER. BEST OFFER EVER. BEST SHARDS EVER!!! VERY LEAN ACCOUNT! #!!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by KaluVader, 10/25/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaluVader

KaluVader
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    [​IMG] KaluVader's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG You can see everything there, best way. Can send more photos if anything is needed. I was the only owner. I created it.

DISCORD: KaluVader#4524

I started playing SWGOH in April 2018. I enjoyed this game, and I still do, but not that much. I would like to sell my account. I have been first in both Squad and Fleet Arenas for the last 16 months (17 months old account and shards) and also member and of both discord server groups for shard members. I have currently 17k crystals saved. I get 1k per day always and very easly. My squad is not hard at all, I fall down to 20 maybe, and all depends from climb, some days I am top 10 before my climb I have very very good and fast sets and mods. Fleet arena is very very I mean very easy for me. NOT A SINGLE DOLPHIN OR WHALE in whole shard. I cant remember last time I was dropped out of top 10. I have the only Negotiator and gear up GR(Can promote and gear other GR like Plo Koon, have his shards and his ship shards) Currently 50 mil credits and 50 zeta mats(I buy zeta mat every day) Lots of shards ready to promote. Only hero I dont have is GAS(Saving GET for him) Will be ready for next GAS fairly easy. Members in shard remove mods if needed and change teams for people who cant get rank 1. I dont have problem with that. Also I dont share PO with anyone in Fleet arena. In Squad Arena I do share po with 1 member, but he agreed that he takes #2 and that I take #1. He never tried to take #1 from me. Cheats were NEVER used on account nor do I know how to use them. Just take a moment and see how good SWGOH journey you will have with my account. No need to spend anything ingame with ranks that I have and shard members. Never had problem with anyone, no snipes ever. Account can be boosted by 300k-400k gp more. Lots of gear saved, I have OCD about gear, only when I have items for g11 or g12 I upgrade. Very very LEAN account.
    50 mil credits, 13 mil fleet credits, 25 Cantina Store, 10k GET1 8K GET2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some Fleet arena players ( Still using Thrawn Tarkin Mace) oh and btw they never enter top 10. Cant beat us. Members are only from top 10, not shard mafia at all its just like that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    KaluVader

KaluVader
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    • Characters
    • Zetas
    • 7* Characters
    • Gear 13
    • Gear 12
    • Gear 11
    • Ships
    • 7* Ships

3. OP
    OP
    KaluVader

KaluVader
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    UPDATE: 50KGET1 TOKENS
    NEED 5K MORE FOR 7* NEGO
    GAS READY
    20K CRYSTALS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.