Sold 3.5M GP account, 7* zzTraya, $100 CHRISTMAS # with paypal. ONLY $220. Original price $320.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Adeleas, 12/23/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adeleas

Adeleas
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The previous buyer opened a complaint with his credit card company and tried to commit fraud against Playerup. They suspended his account in response: https://www.playerup.com/members/mawiskored.384022/

The first sale for this account had already gone through, but it was cancelled because of the buyer's actions. I need this account sold, therefore I'm offering a one time deal. Get this account for $100 OFF the original price if you use Paypal!

You can pay through either Paypal or Middleman. Middleman does demand an additional fee and takes longer to verify, so Paypal is cheaper and faster. You can either:

Pay $220 USD through Paypal: playerup.com/adeleas

Or pay $250 USD through Middleman: Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Here is the SWGOH account link: Adeleas's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG. The account has been in limbo from the actions of the previous buyer, but it used to be top in Arena and Fleet.

This account has 34 zetas, with one more ready to go with your purchase.

ROSTER:

A maxed Triumvirate arena team, with all 5 G12+ pieces on, fully zeta'd and is modded and ready to use. This team can take on Revans and win. This arena team used to be in a top 4 rotation in the arena shard.

A maxed out Thrawn capital ship with all 5 G12+ pieces and 6 6* mods, for the fastest possible Chimaera in game, with a team of G12 pilots ready to use. This fleet used to be first every day with ease.

139 7* toons, with 164 unlocked
    28 G12 toons
    32 7* ships, with 39 unlocked

MODS:

4 20+ speed mods
    16 15-19 speed mods
    72 10-14 speed mods

If you have any further questions, please contact me at my discord: Adeleas#2594. I will respond within 24 hours.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger]Guide - How To Resolve Suspensions

Automated Response

What does it mean when my account has been suspended?
    Accounts that have been suspended are in violation of one or more of the following rules:
    • Behavior Disruptive
    • Feedback System Abused
    • Multiple Accounts
    • Reported Fraudulent by 2+ Members
    • Spammed Website Repeatedly

What does it mean when my account has been banned?
    • Fraudulent
    • Spamming Mass Promoting

How do I resolve this issue?
    • Wait for a moderator to review your account which can take time, OR
    • Submit a Support Ticket requesting your suspension removed. Provide us your username and the reason why you believe you were suspended.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Adeleas Re: #1[/trigger]

3. Fra77

Fra77
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

ciao e ancora disponibile?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.