Selling  3.5m-4m GP   Android and iOS 3.4 Million Gp Top 5 Arena And Fleet Arena Darth Traya On Farming

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Sturm und Gaia, 4/15/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sturm und Gaia

Sturm und Gaia
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    The reason i am selling this account is due to a lack of time due to family and work but I don't want my account to fall into oblivion.

3.4 million Galactic Power account

I belong currently to a british guild that perfoms extremely well in both Light Side (43 stars) and Dark Side territory battles (45).

We are on our way of farming Darth Traya (I usually end up in top 5, I could take number 1 or 2 but it takes time which I don't have at the moment) so as you can see this is a very valuable account.

On a more personal note, this account has most of the useful heroes zeta'd or at least above gear XI (you can verify this on my swgoh.gg profile).

You can solo the Heroic Rancor Raid with whichever team you want.

You can complete the heroic tank Takedown all by yourself using 3 teams at the moment (Wampa is close to 6 stars if you decide to opt for the Wampaneader team)

Top 5 Arena with an amazing shard group.

Top 10 fleet arena as well.

Here's a list of SOME of my rarest characters unlocked:

1. Hermit Yoda 7 Stars (extremely useful in phase 2 of the Heroic Sith Raid).
    2. Darth Sion 7 stars with double Zeta and gear XII.
    3. Mother Talzin at 7 Stars and gear XI
    4. General Grievous at 7 stars and gear X
    5. Wampa at 5 stars (20 shards away from 6 stars)
    6. Darth Traya above half the way of unlocking her

Fleet:
    1. Millenium Falcon 6 stars
    2. TIE Reaper 6 stars
    3. First Order Special forces TIE Fighter 7 stars
    4. All 4 of the Capital Ships 7 stars and gear XII commanders (which makes them faster and hit harder)

This account includes a lot of currency in-game as everything has already been unlocked (except Darth Traya) like:
    15,000 crystals (and farming more until is this account is sold) and a lot of other in-game currencies.

This account works in both iOS and Android (i play on both devices)

If you have any questions feel free to contacting me in Discord: Sturm und Gaïa #6475 or PM me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Sturm und Gaia

Sturm und Gaia
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.