Selling    3.3M GP, 51 G12 toons, +300 banners TW, Traya 6*, perfect ls/ds tb's, 1-2 in both arenas

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Tal#6589, 6/30/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tal#6589

Tal#6589
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Discord is: Tal#6589

Arena payout time: 7PM EST (Ships is 8PM EST), you rotate 1 and 2 everyday

Teams and toons are modded for 20M+ damage in Heroic Sith Raid
    Solo Rancor / Solo HAAT teams. I currently don't solo HAAT, I use 3 teams to do 35M+ on auto, but you can remod to solo it if you desire to do so.

Account has 2k+ crystals right now, but who cares, you get 850+ every day.

Wampa and HY are 7*, Rolo and IPD are 7*.

Ships arena team is almost fully maxed in omegas and reinforcement abilities. Every ship in the game except the new MF is 7* and most useful pilots are 7* and G11-G12.

The account has every #, submeta, and counter team functional, g11-12, and fully modded. I can either go very hard on defense in TW's and be a huge pain for opposing guilds, or go hard on offense and get 200-250+ banners just for attack.

If you have any questions send me a Discord message. This type of account usually goes for much more, I'm offering a super deal here. It's an endgame account at the highest level, if you drop a little money on it and take the GP to 3.7-3.8 you can probably join a top-10 guild; otherwise, it's good exactly as it is to join any other guild and dominate. As it is right now, it allows you to do endgame at the highest level and highly contribute on anything you wanna do in any game mode.

Pm me on Discord if you have any questions.

#1 Tal#6589, 6/30/18
    Last edited: 6/30/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.