Sold 2x Master Account - Verified Seller - BattlePass 1+2 - Lvl 150 - Tier 78 - EPIC SKINS

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODM Account' started by oRiskiT, 12/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oRiskiT

oRiskiT
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

3   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

Hello everyone

Today I’m looking to sell my call of duty mobile account with an estimated value of $800, I will be giving the buyer the email attached to Facebook that was linked with this account as well as any necessary information required to secure the account for your own personal good !

Account items

This has been my pride and joy since the first hour of release of cod mobile, therefore it will come with every reward that was ever released through challenges as well as, all items and camos that were restricted to a top 5% of performers & a ton of holiday themed camos/backpacks/br-items. Not to mention the one-in-a-million username nobody else will ever be able to have for as long as it isn’t changed ! (RiskiT)

Account stats

This account is currently maxed out at level 150, stacked with a 2.67 K/D ratio for multiplayer, MVP medals for 393 matches out of 766 games, and a whopping 199 wins out of 268 matches for battle royale these stats are definitely something worth bragging about !

Ranked Match Season 1 and 2
    (Master I)

Battle Royale Season 1 and 2
    (Master IV) (Pro IV)

Camos

70+ weapon camos with 30 rares
    50+ items/operator camos
    20+ parachute/wingsuits
    30+ emotes/sprays
    • Battle Pass Season 1 - Tier 150

• Battle Pass Season 2 - Tier 70

• Achieved 8 Nuclear Scorestreaks

• Purchased every credit store item aside from m21 and mlmg

• 8,135 credits, 1500+ weapon xp cards, 30 revive tokens

• A few shards shy of this seasons epic zombie rewards

• All Freebies Unlocked !!

Dropbox - Cod Mobile Account - Simplify your life

This post will be updated regularly​

#1 oRiskiT, 12/8/19
    Last edited: 12/9/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.