Selling  High End  Android and iOS 298 digital age and growing offense defense account legendaries

Discussion in 'DomiNations Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Koool84, 8/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koool84

Koool84
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Looking to retire and sell the game after 3 year plus of game play. The account is legit and clean. If you get investigated with one of these cheating accounts nexon will roll you back and you will get piss... they may even ban you, lots of cheating accounts out there. My account is clean. You won’t be afraid.

Before you buy you can ask nexon to investigate if you want that’s how clean my account is... check these other guys account and you will know.

the good.., the account right now can swing both offensively and defensively... legendaries for max offense hitting... the only two categories in offense that count is all enemy defensive tower damage -50% and all enemy defensive tower hp -80% and it not even max out yet...

Leo flying machine
    Samauri suit
    And missile legendaries as well as others...

The price is firm and priced to sell fast... the legendaries alone are worth more than 700 dollars if you were to buy individually. Add on 3 plus years of building and maxing out library... and many university researches... also there are two slots in the library... this account is a steal... money talks... money wire or transfers will only be accepted.... I am an honest player and an honest seller.... anything less and you will be ignored.

Thank you...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.