Selling  Android and iOS  High End 26M TCP, 6.8K CORES, 27M GOLD (X33 GOLD ORBS) ALL HORSEMAN G17, X20 BLUE 4

Discussion in 'Marvel Strike Force Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by CATAnica, 2/26/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CATAnica

CATAnica
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, so like i said in title, my account is 26M TCP, it's ALMOST ready for apocalypse (meaning it needs ONLY 3 MORE TOONS AT BLUE 4, deathpool/scarlet witch/fantomex) all horseman teams are g16 (a lot of gear available to do whoever you want at g16/17), in arena i m at 42 without playing AT ALL in last like 5 6 months (lol, very inactive arena shard) and have almost 7k cores, 27M gold available (and x33 gold orbs available + A LOOOT of other orbs, probably close to like 4-500, you can see it in a photo). For raids account is READY to 100% EVERYTHING (in doom 3.5 mystic+mutant+bio 100% simmable, skill node 1 is simmable but node 2+boss MUST be played, and tech MIGHT be simmable but if you do 100% you rather play it, but most of the time can be simmed) every war team NON-# is blue 3 g14/15 lvl 75, most of the # TEAMS are lvl 80-85 g15, you can see in my photos (ask for more) looots of 6rs+7rs, ALMOST ALL/IF NOT ALL important toons are at 6/7rs, even some i dont have yet 6gs on (like titania), i have A LOOOOOT OF GEAR available, if you would use all gear+gold account would be close to 28M TCP i recon, i can assure you a spot into a nice chill allaince that do doom 3.5 40%+ daily and greeks 100% daily, complete ALWAYS ALL ALLIANCE BASED MILESTONES and is chill in wars.. in raids we re top 400-500. Now the price, its 450$ WITHOUT MIDDLEMAN OR WHATEVER FEE, and its # of course, i listen to everybody and their opinion, i can let it for less, HOWEVER, i accept using middleman or whatever payed fee / 3rd guy whatever (i dont really know how this works so yeah) BUT, the fee will be payed by buyer & i want to receive same value (for ex if we said the account is 450$, you want to use a middleman, i accept it, he cost 50$, i still want to get my 450$ while the buyer pay the 50$ for middleman, just an example). I m available with responses/more photos/more details/anything you want, ANYTIME, on my discord CataNica#6541 or you can msg here (but i ll respond harder) after you contact me we can change details and speak elsewhere like whatsapp or anywhere you guys wanted. The payment methods i accept are bank transfer (like visa/mastercard/bank account etc) or revolut, maybe binance.. contact me with your variants and we might be good. TAKE CARE!!! Screenshot_20230226_100005_Strike Force.jpg

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. LoveXthunder

LoveXthunder
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Do you have a way I can reach you to talk more and possibly see more of the account?

3. horoks

horoks
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    A

4. Etiis

Etiis
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.