Selling  1-24 Hours 25DLs - Growtopia Diamond Worldlocks (DLs) for Sale – Secure & Fast Delivery via Donation Box

Discussion in 'Growtopia Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by SlashUp, 5/18/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlashUp

SlashUp
    Expand Collapse
    SlashUp
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I offer you high-quality service at competitive prices, exclusively on the PlayerUp Marketplace. If you are interested, kindly note that the amount displayed on this thread would provide you with.. 25DLs, equivalent to 2500 worldlocks in-game.

[​IMG] 25x Diamond Worldlocks is equal to 2500 worldlocks
    [​IMG] Transaction only takes place via the donation box. Please make sure your world has one at least placed and accessible to everyone.

How to Purchase?
    1. Buy Now: Always contact the supplier first prior to purchasing.
    2. Message Me: After purchase, send me a message with your Growtopia username and the name of your world where I'll deliver your order.
    3. Set Up Donation Box: Place a Donation Box inside your world for a secure transaction.
    Why Buy From SlashUp?
    • Fast Delivery: Receive your items quickly after purchase. When I am online, you can always expect delivery within 1-6 hours. Demand is a bit low, so if I'm offline, you can expect delivery within 24-48 hours.
    • Secure Transactions: Donation Boxes ensure safe and reliable delivery.
    • Support: There is support to assist you with any questions or issues. Shoot me a message! Also, we have our beloved middleman helping you if there are any issues!

[​IMG] 100x Worldlocks
    [​IMG] 5x Diamond Worldlocks
    [​IMG] 10x Diamond Worldlocks
    [​IMG] 15x Diamond Worldlocks
    [​IMG] 20x Diamond Worldlocks
    [​IMG] 25x Diamond Worldlocks > YOU HERE
    [​IMG] 50x Diamond Worldlocks
    [​IMG] 1x BlueGem Worldlock

Note: Please ensure your Donation Box is properly set up and accessible in your world to facilitate a smooth transaction. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. Happy gaming! And please when your purchase is finished and you received it all make sure to give feedback about your experience. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.