Sold #239. AFK 499M-- Vip 10 -- S682 -- 49 Heroes Ascended - 8 Dimensional Heroes

Discussion in 'AFK Arena Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by MrBull, 11/19/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBull

MrBull
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   1   0

2. Charismas

Charismas
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Hello Seller ! You might not get your payment after selling it to a buyer, the middleman will be here for the buyer to get the money on the site but when it's done and the 3 tickets conversation is created, you'll never see the middleman again. It's happening to me and it's been 3 weeks that me and the buyer confirmed delivery and that i'm waiting for my payment.

I contacted them on all the media supports they have but i've been always ignored. I checked on forums and sites and i'm far from the only one, some people are still waiting after months .. It's likely that i won't ever get my payment since they got it from the buyer.

So if you're a buyer and you're reading this message then don't worry they'll assist you to get your payment, but if you're a seller, you now know what's happening for me and thousands of people.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.