Selling 2012 minecon cape Transaction ID

Discussion in 'Minecraft OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by General Forums &, 5/22/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I have went to the minecon 2012!! I hope to see that maybe some of you went as well selling 2012 capes. I was told by a good colleague of mine that these capes are worth something I no longer am interested in Minecraft anymore as I am now older and have duties to take care of. I hope my account goes to a loving owner and they keep it as I always loved this account.

I have the transaction ID as well just found it when I was looking through emails. It also comes with the 2012 cape code (used) as I used it on the account I am selling and I only got 1 code. I do not accept PayPal as you can apparently “chargeback” so therefore I have received a BTC wallet to transfer the money too so the transaction goes smooth

Please message me on here or on my discord account I have just created for easier notifications . It is Akitatave#0732

I do hope I don’t get scammed trying to sell this will keep thread updated if something happens.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.