Sold 2009 Wizard101 Account Main Lvl 130, Invested over 5000 dollars into account

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mikelsot, 8/27/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikelsot

Mikelsot
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    PRICE 6000 DOLLARS LAST OFFER !
    DISCORD :mikelsot20
    I would normally never sell this account of mine but Recently my wife was in an accident. while the price could easily be justified at 6000 dollars please understand that this is going to a good cause.

The meat.
    lets get the basics out of the way
    Full character slots opened
    Purchased most worlds completely up to Emperea( disclaimer-there may be some exclusive area like dungeons not unlocked but the MEAT should be all there)
    (Disclaimer 2- Wysteria is not unlocked as I absolutely hate that world with a passion)
    30ish? Evil Magma peas
    Visionary Crafter(lvl 130 fire main)

what makes this account stand apart
    Multiple discontinued Gamestop Houses(I think about 7-9 houses from cards total)
    Over 3000 thousand dollars is crowns gear(up to level 130)(disclaimer-I regularly tossed balance gear there is some but its spread out across various lvls)
    all mounts together= about 4-5 pages on one character( some of these mounts are rare and exclusive but frontier dragon is !NOT! one of them)
    Several Gauntlets including Winterbane Hall, Grand Tourney, Tanglewood terror, Baddle of the bands, Forbidden Library Gauntlet.
    Over 20 Tapestry Teleports to all your favorites locations
    Hundreds of pets just roaming about(some of them are definitely exclusive)
    Some well stated pets on some characters.
    All characters(except 1) are absolutely dripped out with stitches.

(something of note my second highest lvl character is a storm character and she is around lvl 50ish? I did that thing we all did as kids where we stupidly delete our best characters but luckily I was smart enough to keep all the gear)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.