Selling 2009, Items worth 40k Robux, 9k TIX, 16k place visits

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by Obstacle, 1/10/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obstacle

Obstacle
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    £150 Amazon gift card (#)
    Make Offer
    Hello, I'm quitting ROBLOX. Actually, I've come back to it to sell this account, obstacleoftheyear. Here's verification I own the profile:

[​IMG]

Or link -> Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I have about 800 knockouts and Payment is via amazon here

Choose the £150 payment option and email to [email protected].

Why should you buy this? Well, the value alone is roughly $400 USD purely based on robux value, so you save a bucket load of cash and all the place visits, knockouts etc are additional bonuses. Also, with a 2009 date of creation you will look like a veteran boss and everyone will revel in your veteran status. Why am I selling it so cheap? Well £150 is a lot of money, however the value is 2x or 3x less than actual price.

How do I purchase this? Message me, and then buy the gift card and email to me. After recieiving the email I will reply with the account details. It is not BC, so that will have to be purchased by yourself.

How can you trust me and why gift card, sounds sketchy! Well, I can't use paypal because of stupid restrictions and vista payment doesn't currently work with lloyds. So this is the easiest, safest option for me. You can trust me because I currently go to sixth form at a grammar school, and with exams coming up I simply would not dare try to scam anyone at such a critical time. I would never scam anyway as it is morally wrong, and with my dad as a police officer I know what's right and what's wrong. Scamming is never one, and I always go through with promises. Payment first as I have been the victim of scamming once and it was disgusting, angry and after getting the bank to give my money back a whole month later the ordeal was so scarring for me I would never wish that pain on anyone

Is the price #? Well, it is great value as it is already, and the gift cards go from 100,150,200 so I may be willing to budge a little but that's only if you are dead serious.

Thank you for reading, feel free to look at the account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Obstacle

Obstacle
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Oh and prices were taken from lowest current selling price on 10/1/15 (British date)

3. OP
    OP
    Obstacle

Obstacle
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You can purchase gift cards using paypal BTW. I'm just not 18, so I can't create a paypal account, I'm 17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.