Selling  1-60 Minutes 20 x Spotify PREMIUM Account + WARRANTY ( 15) by AccountSaving

Discussion in 'Spotify Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AccountSaving, 4/27/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AccountSaving

AccountSaving
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Description: 20 x Spotify PREMIUM Account ($15)

• Who are we ?
    We are AccountSaving.​
    • What we do ?
    We save you money by offering cheap, secure and fast access to a wide range of (premium) accounts required to use various online services.​
    • Which services ?
    We offer (premium) accounts for: Spotify, Netflix, Origin and Windscribe.​
    • How do i pay ?
    You can pay for your account(s) with Bitcoin or Ethereum. We highly recommend to use PLAYERUP's Middleman service by clicking the BUY NOW button or using the URL: Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service
    • For how long do these accounts work ?
    The accounts we offer will work for 6 months (or longer). We guarantee account functionality up to 6 months (starting on the day of payment).​
    • What if my accounts stops working after all ?
    If your account becomes dysfunctional within 6 months after payment we will provide you with a new account after you have contacted us.​
    • How do i contact you (AccountSaving) ?
    You can contact us by sending us a message here or by emailing us: [email protected].

Please refrain from leaving negative reviews or comments before having contact with us about your issue(s). We will always try to resolve the issue the best we can. If you are not satisfied and we are not able to resolve the issue, feel free to leave your honest review or comment.

Kind Regards
    AccountSaving

#1 AccountSaving, 4/27/19
    Last edited: 4/27/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.