Selling   Average 2 Moviestarplanet accounts , Male and Female

Discussion in 'MovieStarPlanet Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Daemon Black, 10/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daemon Black

Daemon Black
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    ( I'm not sure about the price yet, if you want to discuss we can but I am kinda leaning more towards the $50 area. This is also my first time using this so please be a bit patient :( ) My male account has rares, VIP items, and diamond items, with 129 diamonds left. It has over 350 animations mix of normal, VIP, rare, and diamond. It has some backgrounds, and music for movies or artbooks. It's a level 24 that once had year-long VIP and with 319 friends if that's important to know. I also have glitched girl clothes on that account as well. Then on my girl account, it's a level 22 with quite a bunch of rare items, and some VIP items. it has around 50 animations. My girl acc is my main rare account cause I sat there and collected them for a while. They are both U.S. accounts. I am switching over to IMVU so I am kinda mainly only taking offers that are for IMVU redeemable codes on there. If you're curious about what I'm trying to say here just ask me.

#1 Daemon Black, 10/27/20
    Last edited: 10/27/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.