2 High Lvl Pro Accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

1st account

Job: Ice/Lightning Mage

Lvl: 102 Close to 90%

Great Stats Kabob.

Clean

Well Known in Kradia

2nd

Job: Thunder Breaker

Lvl: 120

Z-helm

Godly Knuckler

12 Atk PAC

Godly Shoe

Also well known in Kradia.

On Top 5 For Thunder Breaker

1st account $50 $5 extra for fresh 5knx cash. INSTANT

2nd Account $80-100 $5 extra for fresh 5knx cash. INSTANT

PAYPAL ONLY!

Likely chance I won't be on Aim or Msn. So talk here.

er...are you suppose to tell us the account name..you don't want it banned do you ?

LOL. My bad. :P

lol good job ethan

uh i added u on msn..and can u post some ss?

---------- Post added 11-20-2009 at 05:00 PM ----------

A top 5 tb with godly equips for $80-100 doesnt seem very likely..

This guys a scammer. Refuses to use a mm and says that he's a mm as well. I asked him to meet me in-game and he says he doesnt have maple installed. This guy won't post any proof of the acc and will just block u if u don't go first

Lol. I never refused to use a MM. I never said i was a MM. In fact. What is a MM?

Yes I do not have MapleStory installed. Is that a felony? Is it illegal to not have Maplestory installed? When was that a law? Yes i did show you proof. I gave you the Names of the chars. I only blocked you cause you said $80 was too much. Q.Q The ThunderBreaker is in the top 6. And you say $80 is to much? Apparently Im a scammer.

Yes u said u were a mm (middleman if u dont know what mm is). So i added u on aim and was interested in your guy. Then i asked for a ss and u said u dont have ms installed. Then later u log off, then later when u got back on, u said that u never noticed that the acc has 2 other high level characters on it. So then u decided to sell the whole acc with 3 high levels for $390. U then gave me the ign of the 3 characters, one of the names was off ranks. If one of the char was off ranks, then ALL the char would be off ranks. Giving me ign of the char isnt proof. I can give the name of the rank 1 player, so what? If so, why did u block me? because im not willing to go first? obviously you're a scammer and this acc does not exist

Not gonna read it. Q.Q

So. $390 for the account. Don't have money? Leave. I showed you the acc. The reason your mad is because you don't have money to buy it. You even said "Dam $390 is alot" after i showed you my account. I then said "Too bad" That's when you started spamming me like a little kid. :P

As you can from above. I accidentally put my char names. But Mrhero helped me. Its obvious that i've never done this before? Cry.

U never showed me the acc, u told me the ign of the characteres (which u failed). U gave me 3 names, 1 of the names was offranks and u said it was offranks. But if one char is offranks then all 3 should be offranks. U fail. And giving me the names of the characters doesnt verify that u HAVE the acc. Either take a ss of it ingame or a ss of u loging on nexon. Ur a fail scammer

Again, giving the names of the char doesnt mean sht.

But its okay, little kids like u can pretend like they have an account that they wish they had.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.