Sold 2 for1 DomiNations Accounts - Space Age lvl 306 & Enlightenment Age lvl 141

Discussion in 'DomiNations Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Longbow1AV8r, 2/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longbow1AV8r

Longbow1AV8r
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    DomiNations - Space Age level 305 British - This account has almost EVERYTHING maxed out at Space Age, except for farms and caravans. with just a couple of buildings and traps to go. Only 513 crowns in the account right now, but the inventory is VERY crowded with 15 Special Buildings, hundreds of troops, blessings, and resources! There are over 800 troop tactics! ALL library research completed; most of the armory research is done, and Very high levels of University research and Museum exhibits!. Loot from raids yields 2x as much for all resources as the base says it has because of museum exhibits, and that is without using loot blessings! I did not spend much money on this game, but I've been playing it for over 5 years without hardly ever using special buildings, bonus blessings, or troop tactics! This is a very strong account and in a great alliance. Many of us have been playing together for over 4 years.

The buyer of this account will also get my ULTIMATE SANDBAG account for FREE if they want it and have another device to put it on!

Enlightenment Age level 141 German - This account has absolutely EVERYTHING maxed out in Enlightenment Age. It currently holds 1546 crowns! For its level, it is a very strong base for world war sandbagging. It regularly posts 2 or more defenses in world wars against alliances with lower-level bases and has taken as many as 4 and 5 attacks to 5-star it in multiple wars!

The price for this package is $500, O.B.O, and you'll never find another package like this with so many extras.

Buy securely here:
    Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Longbow1AV8r

Longbow1AV8r
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price is $350 for both accounts!

3. BoombeachtoBuy

BoombeachtoBuy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Hi, are you still selling?

4. OP
    OP
    Longbow1AV8r

Longbow1AV8r
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yes, these are still available, and I have been continuing to play and update them, so they are even better than as described above.

5. OP
    OP
    Longbow1AV8r

Longbow1AV8r
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'm here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.