Sold 2.8M Gp, #1 In Both Arenas, 22 Zeta Skills, G12 Gold Hyoda/cls/rjt/mt/gk/ep/vader+ 117 7* Toons!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Hermit Yoda, 2/7/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermit Yoda

Hermit Yoda
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    2.8M GP, #1 in both Arenas, 20 Zeta skills, G12 Gold Hermit Yoda/CLS/RJT/BB8/GK/Thrawn 114 7* toons!

Significance:

1. 139 Characters: Total 114 7* Characters such as Hyoda, CLS, RJT, BB8, R2D2, GK, Raid Han, MT, AV, Vader, DN, Thwarn and more. 16 characters are G12 Golden (see Attached Figure) and all characters are at least Purple-level Gears. 7* Ships such as Chimera, TIE Reaper, Imperial TIE Fighter, TIE Advanced, Biggs, FO TIE, Slave I and more.
    2. 20 Zetas are set for essential characters' skills (see Attached Figure).
    3. #1 in both Squad and Fleet Arena (see Attached Figure) thanks to a well-coordinated alliance and kind shard mates. You can obtain max 900 Crystals (Squad: 500 Crystals + Ship: 400 Crystals) every day.
    4. Over 2.8M Galactic Power for now.
    5. Top Mods: High-speed secondaries +17, +16 (x2), +15 (x3), +14 (x6), +13 (x3) and more.
    6. GMT+9: Great advantage with almost no competitor in Arenas. Easy to move up to the 1st position.
    7. Aftercare support+: Account transfer process (iOS to Android), I will responsibly guide you to my shard alliance.

(All data are based on the current status. It will be updated.)

I love this game and StarWars but it has been hard for me to take time to play SWGOH as before.
      I'm happy to pass on to the next player who wants to enjoy more on high-level.

Please send me the private message if you need more details and seriously consider to have this account.

May the force be with you,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    Hermit Yoda

Hermit Yoda
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Update: Mother Talzin and Darth Vader are now G12 golden. Emperor Palpatine's leader skill is zetaed.
    Price down: $900 -> $799 -> $720!

[​IMG]

3. Packers18

Packers18
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Android or IOS?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. OP
    OP
    Hermit Yoda

Hermit Yoda
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Dear Packers18,

Thank you for your comment. I'm currently using the iOS device but looking for an Android buyer since I would like to keep my iOS account. The recent update of device linking may make the account transfer (iOS to Android) much easier. Please feel free to send me the private message if you need more information.

Best wishes,

5. Capaneus

Capaneus
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

4   0   0

My Location:
    Hi mate,

I have noticed that you want to keep your apple ID and make a platform transfer. Since you won’t lose your iOS game progress in such case, I’m gonna offer $650 for your valued account. We don’t know if platform transfer will still be a thing due to upcoming QOL update. Please let me know if you would like to take my offer and you can provide communication methods(discord or any other common app) and swgoh.gg link via PM.

Just let you know I’m willing to make the prepayment once I find you trustworthy. I’m looking forward to your replies.

Thanks,

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  6. OP
    OP
    Hermit Yoda

Hermit Yoda
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Dear Capaneus,

Thank you for your kind consideration. Your offer sounds reasonable but I would like to negotiate a little. Since I have recently made Emperor Palpatine G12 gold and added 2 Zetas on his both leader and unique skills, I would like to set $700 for the final price. There are total 22 Zeta skills and 19 G12 characters (Attached Figure). I think this is a reasonable price if we consider these updates from the first post. I am happy to have further discussion with you on the private messager.

Best wishes,

[​IMG]

7. OP
    OP
    Hermit Yoda

Hermit Yoda
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Dear Capaneus,

Thank you for your kind consideration. Your offer sounds reasonable but I would like to negotiate a little. Since I have recently made Emperor Palpatine G12 gold and added 2 Zetas on his both leader and unique skills, I would like to set $700 for the final price. There are total 22 Zeta skills and 19 G12 characters (Attached Figure). I think this is a reasonable price if we consider these updates from the first post. I am happy to have further discussion with you on the private messager.

Best wishes,

[​IMG]

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

9. OP
    OP
    Hermit Yoda

Hermit Yoda
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Dear Middleman, (@Middleman)

Thank you very much for your kind support. I would deeply appreciate if you could open 3-way conversation ticket sometime soon. I have been waiting for almost 10 days since the buyer finished his payment.

Thanking you for your cooperation and looking forward to your reply soon.

Best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.