Sold 2.7 Million Gp Darth Traya On Farm 150 Million Guild Gp Arena #1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Semiramis SW, 4/20/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Semiramis SW

Semiramis SW
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am currently unable to keep using and maintaining this account but it has the necessary toons, gear, mods and strategies to help you score 114 in the upcoming Light Side Territory Battles. This account belongs to a international guild (even though is from Spain they have english speaking people on it) with aproximately 150 million Galactic Power and is one of the best spanish speaking guilds at the moment. With this guild you can score 44 Stars in the Light Side Territory Battles and 46 (close to 47) in Dark Side Territory Battles.

We are also farming Darth Traya and even though it is quite competitive, you can score a solid overall 12 million on the Heroic Sith Raid (which usually positions you on 1st to 6th place).

You will have a fully maxed out, fully zeta'd (except for 1 Zeta on Jedi Training Rey but it doesn't affect your score) Resistance team dealing 4-6 million damage in phase 1.

Nightsisters are on farm (imagine the score you will get once they are fully maxed out)

Clone troopers can deal from 3 to 5 million damage in phase 4 when Traya is all by herself (i will provide you the video showing you how to use them properly).

Chex team usually scores 1 to 1.8 million damage in phase 3.

Imperial troopers can deal a decent amount of damage (500k most of the time lol)

With this account you are getting 10 million credits (probably more as the days goes on without selling this).

You will receive 10,000 crystals.

During my payout (GMT -6hrs Denver, United States time) you will be the only person and the people before and after me respect my payout so don't worry about being dropped or snipped.

You will also receive a lot of other currencies of the game.

You can auto the rancor raid all by yourself (this account has 3 possible teams for you to use)

The heroic tank takedown can be solo with 3 teams (this guild splits the attacks on phase 1 and 2 and 5 hours later you can attack phase 3 and 4 but the tank usually lasts for 20 min so hurry lol.

You can salvage a lot of gear from raids, raid coins and crystals so you can gear toons faster.

As you can see this account is pretty good (only lacking in fleet arena but I really have no time at the moment to gear them up the pilots and take number 1) so you can succed in every aspect of the game.

If you have any doubts concerning this account feel free contacting me via Discord at Semiramis SWGOH #7562 (I'm most of thwe the time on Discord anyways).

This account is playable on both iOS and Android devices.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Semiramis SW

Semiramis SW
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
  4. m0rality

m0rality
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Hi. I contacted you on Discord

5. OP
    OP
    Semiramis SW

Semiramis SW
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Add me on Discord. I don’t use PlayerUp that much Semiramis SWGOH#7562

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.