Selling  2.5m-3m GP  50-100 7*  Android and iOS 2.5M Gp 120 Spare Zeta Mats Top 10-50 Arena And Fleet Plus Much More

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Powers927, 4/9/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powers927

Powers927
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have been playing this game since day 1. I love every bit of it, but it is time for me to retire. Somebody please take this well crafted and cared for account

Notable Features:

-15 G12 Toons (Including Hermit Yoda, Thrown, GK, JTR, BB8 and CLS). Heroic Sith Raid Ready.

-Every character unlocked aside from Imperial Probe Droid and Darth Traya.

-Every ship unlocked, most at 7* (including Millennium Falcon).

-Place in top 50 daily in arena and fleet, usually getting in top 20.

-Plenty of resources, including 17.5k crystals and counting (that alone is worth over $100), 76m Credits, 10m Ship Credits, over 10k in every other currency, plenty of other gear material which could easily boost the account AT LEAST 100k GP. ANOTHER VERY ATTRACTIVE PART OF THIS ACCOUNT IS THE 120 UNUSED ZETA MATS. I have at least 15 zeta abilities already on some top toons, but again, I am a hoarder.

I was hoarding crystals and gear and all other currency for the new sith raid, but have since decided that I can't dedicate the time and money into this game that I once was able to. I have put over $2,500 into this account and close to 1,700 hours or 70 days worth of play time, so I think the price is more than fair.

Asking price is $800.

Please message me with any questions!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.