Selling  iOS 2.3M Gp - All Legendary And Heroes Journey Characters - Top Squad And Fleet Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by DarfBarf, 3/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarfBarf

DarfBarf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    See link for full roster which includes JTR, CLS and pretty much all the most popular toons and ships at 7*.
    Horrible grinds like Shore, FOST, Death Trooper and Darth Nihilus are all complete to 7*.
    Account is GMT based.
    In shard chat for arena. One other shares payout but they are largely not bothered / absent (see last 30 days history - average rank is 1.85). Rarely drop below high teens / low twenties in run up to payout. Crystal refresh not required about half the time.
    Ships does not have a proper shard chat and is more active - easily place top 3, normally 1, and have done since gaining access to the arena.
    In a well organised 120m GP guild - I can explore new owner remaining in Guild should they desire.
    12 zetas already applied. Have 35 mats saved for new owner.
    My plan is to create a fresh Gmail account which I will transfer my game profile to. On cleared payment, you will be given login details for this fresh account to do with as you please - either transfer in to your existing Play / Game Centre or continue to use as is. This should be an easy task given the new in game migration tool. Login details will also be provided for SWGOH.gg.
    Exploring options currently - feel free to PM any questions or if you wish proof of account ownership.
    DarfBarf's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    DarfBarf

DarfBarf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Ok, so I've just attempted to link my account to another Google Play account. It doesn't work (perhaps unsurprisingly?!). Apologies, I thought reading the description it would work fine.
    With that in mind, the account will only be transferrable to an iOS, as I'm not selling the Google Play account that is currently my primary.
    Sorry for any confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.