Selling 1st Class soldier and Ace striker Cheap

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sheraseo, 5/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheraseo

Sheraseo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Account for sale with Ace Striker and 1st Class soldier class unlocked and maxed out. Also contains samurai job maxed.
    This account hasnt completed novice hall, blank slate hard mode or albion plateu leaving a good amount of summon tickets to collect.

Contains many 5 star cards including cross slash cloud which works perfectly with soldier. 4 Star blade beam as well as all pupu's with maxed ability level and 4 star. Odin Sicarus 5 star for soldier including berserk 5 star and other cards. 8 Mog amulets, a growstar and extranger.

Looking for 60 quid quick sale offers will be considered i am selling the account to buy magicite for my main account and find myself not using this account. I am aiming to try and pull duncan so if i dont get price stated i will take best price offered on the 29th.

Also contains 386 summon tickets which can be used to max out some card ability levels if you're lucky enough to pull duncan lol.

Any questions or to if you want some pictures whatsapp me on +447557761077

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.