1M-1B mesos for a account 120+

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

looking for heroes bishops, pallys , dark knights that on ranks and are transferable. or in scania on ranks but non transferbale.. only full infos..

i will not go first. i will show u my maplebm feedbacks and you willl understand why

yo

I also use maplebm ^^

I have lvl 125 dk and 100 cb(not sure about lvl) They are on rankings

since they are not great characters, I will sell them cheap

I want bellocan meso

Also, give me your maplebm id so I can see your feedbacks

i am khoaxlee and if theyre high dex no thanks

they are not high dex

i just didn't rolled the dice right before making characters

they are 5/5

GaspItSin added 20 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

i will not go first. i will show u my maplebm feedbacks and you willl understand why

I just checked you feeback, and they are impressive. It is amazing to see someone who involved himself to the maple community for so long, making many trades; however, no matter how many good trades and feedbacks you received, the negative feedback, "he scammed by bro acc" just killed it; therefore, that alone destroyed your hardly earned reputations. Whatever you did, something made him to give negative feedback to you, and I don't think that was an accident. The fact that you said you are not going first because you had good feedback just proved that you think of yourself as trustworthy just because of that records.

so no trade

i see. its ok we dont have to trade. but that was a false feedback. im getting it cleared up asap. but its oki know the people that traded me and the people traded me would vouch. every single one of them. i dont care about the negative because some people false feedback people for the hell of it. look at xleet21. he doesnt scam but he got false feedbacked. i dont know what to say. its as easy as if you dont trust me dont trade me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.