Selling 150K MCOC - IOS account sale for 575$ (will be given with mail account)

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SAPGUY, 2/1/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAPGUY

SAPGUY
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling my MCOC account currently rated at 150K (level 55) for price of $575 via Middlesman (Paypal payments only).

Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

My masteries are optimized for both AQ and arenas. I can do 1M points in AQ Map 5 without using any potions. (I have screenshots of those moments). Also for the PI increase need of arenas, account is also optimized according to the below link.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...ough-Masteries

Coulson Quests and ROL completed.
    8950+ 5* shards (almost half way to the next 5*)My Roster consists of the following champions:
    You can score 360K per run in arena if you use all the 4* + 3* teams I have. If you're willing to spend in this game, then you can immediately increase this number to around 450K with the rights ISO-8 you'll get from your crystals.
    I will also include the synergy setups for all my 4* and 3* teams i worked out to speed up arena.

1 x 5* 2/35 Storm

Total of 39 x 4* (all ranked to 3/30 minimum) 11 x 4* 4/40 including:My AQ team
    SW (20 duped - Venom and all cosmics killer)
    Dr. Strange
    Captain America (20 duped - AQ Map 5 UC and Venom killer. You'll get perfect block all the time if you use DS, SW and Cap trio in AQ)
    Iron Man (22 duped)
    Ultron (20 duped - Thinking of unlocking Liquid Courage and Double Edge because he's immune to all of them but waiting for Ms. Marvel to be duped first)
    Colossus (40 duped)
    Thor (20 duped - His stun and armor break is killer when you inflict parry. I soloed Ultron multiple times only with Thor when i was on boosters and break his armor 2 consecutive times with doing 3rd special after it)
    Drax (20 duped)

Total of 56 x 3* (all duped except 1)
    5 x 4/40
    23 x 4/1 - You can use them in arena
    Rest is waiting for ISO-8

Total of 38 x 2* (all duped except 3)
    You can get new hero from arena only with 70 streak

My inventory currently consists of:
    2 x Science T4 Cat
    2 x Skill T4 Cat
    3 x Tech T4 Cat
    10 x Basic T4 Cat (you can immediately rank any of the remaining 4* 3/30 champs to 4/40)

I can send the pics of rest of the inventory if needed.

You can enter in any top alliance needs skilled AQ players doing Map 5. This account is capable of it. But if you consider yourself as an hardcore grinder rather than AQ player, then you can unlock Double Edge and Liquid Courage and enter in any top alliance doing arenas.

You can reply here or PM me if you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.