143 DrK [Windia] 86 Sniper [Scania]

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

143 DrK Windia ~On Ranks~ 75$~

4/5 Stats, the skills are very messed up. It's basically a 120 DrK. All the 4th job sp was put into 3rd job skills other then 3. Its got 2 sp left and 1 in beholder. It would take a lot of money to fix and isnt quite worth it. So I plan on selling it at a very cheap price.

Information that you will getting along with account :

Y = Yes / N = No

[Y] First & Last Name

[Y] Birthday

[Y] Sq 1

[N] Sq 2

[Y] Forum ID

[Y] User Name

[Y] Password

[Y] Pin Number

[N] Email Address

[N] Email Password

[N] Email recovery question

Everything needed to change the password is provided. I would like to sell for paypal $ only. I'd like to get around 75$ for it.

86 Sniper Scania ~On Ranks~ 60$~

The stats and skills are perfect on this character. It has over 15,000 fame legitly. It is stripped so it comes with no items. And I dont have the pin to it, but it can be easily pin cracked. I know there is this new glitch out but there are ways to get by it, such as changing the main char on the website and such. All you need to do it pincrack it and its yours.

Information that you will getting along with account :

Y = Yes / N = No

[Y] First & Last Name

[Y] Birthday

[Y] Sq 1

[N] Sq 2

[Y] Forum ID

[Y] User Name

[Y] Password

[N] Pin Number

[N] Email Address

[N] Email Password

[N] Email recovery question

Everything comes along with this char to change the pass as well. Im selling this for paypal only as well, looking for 60$ or so. Prices are #.

We WILL be using a MM to do these trades. Divinity, Pure, Blaze, whoever you choose. If we use Divinity you will be paying the fee.

You can contact me at ***************************************************** I am on almost all the time. Add me to msn for screenshots or any other information you need about the accounts.

Prices are #!~

lol haha THAT dk :P

any equipments on there?

The DrK has a 114 att polearm, 105 att omega, 8 att w/g, and 16mill pure. And a few scrolls like 30% overall luk.

i htought u cant trade accounts without pins..

I've got full info to the account. So it's completely safe, I just dont have the email so I cant pin reset it. If im not able to trade it still, then I will take it off the list.

DrK im currently holding for some1, he is currently in the process of putting money into his paypal. But if he for some reason doesn't follow through I will inform. The sniper is still up for sale! post your offers here or add me to msn.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.