Selling     1407 Skins LoL Account

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Upwards, 11/5/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upwards

Upwards
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello I am Upwards! (well vouched for on Epic)
    I'm quitting League. I'm too old now and I'm realizing I have less and less time for this game.
    I've spent so much time and money on this game, but now it's time to pass my account on to someone who will use it better than me.
    Anything you can purchase skin wise from the store is BOUGHT.

Some things to note before you waste your time.
    The original email will not and cannot be transferred to you; it's my own personal email that I use for everything. That being said; the account is completely safe. This is not my first time selling a high-end account. I'm honorable in my sales and you will never have to worry about me taking the account back.

Secondly, this account has been around for a LONG time. It does have a few bans on it but the account right now has Honor Level 5 ( I forget where exactly). I use to be kinda toxic so there are some bans here and there on it. I've never been permanently banned and the longest ban I had was for a month.

Third, the account has a ton of prestige skins on it and it's missing a few skins such as NEO PAX Sivir and all the 2022 Prestige Skins (ones you get from having them all for a long time), except for a few like Lee Sin and Neeko. Other than that it has all the Prestige Skins.

Fifth, in TFT I have a ton of little monsters and whatnot; including the Chibi Dragon Yasuo skin, Kai'sa, and other stuff like the rare Wise Chonc 3 star.

(I have only Victorious Lucian; I suck at this game to be honest)

Of course all champions, including the new one.
    has 1407 skins now including all new Halloween skins , and spirit blossom skins.
    selling for $1.75k
    GRAB IT NOW YOU CAN LITERALLY RE-ROLL ALL NEW SKINS I HAVE A TON OF SKIN SHARDS TO REROLL INTO

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Upwards

Upwards
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I know photo only shows 1399 I rerolled the new Empyrean skins.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.