Sold 140 Life(Jade), 133 Storm, 105 Myth, 100 Death, 73 Fire and 15 Ice(3rd Age Warlord)

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jadiiise, 6/27/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadiiise

Jadiiise
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    It is very unfortunate that I'm doing this.. but I desperately need the money. I have had this account since July 19th, 2010 since I was 11 years old. This game was my childhood and has/will always have a special place in my heart..however I have come to terms with the fact that I do not play this anymore. I am the original owner of the account as well as that I do have the master email as well as the master password..both of which will be given away. I only took screenshots of my Life's gear because she was the best wizard in my opinion. I am willing to meet you in game with any of the characters if you wish so you can inspect their gear as I would use them normally. This account also has open chat but does not have a current membership or crowns.

My Life wizard has full jade for level 130, that including the Spooky Carnival Robe. She has 11/12 crafting badges and has all of the craftable resist rings from Khrysalis in her bag. She is able to craft Pigsie but just needs more Amber.

My discord is - Vise#3635 Please add me there for more information if needed. It would be preferred to message me there either way, I will have a higher chance of seeing it if you're genuinely interested

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Jadiiise

Jadiiise
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Still available!! It won't let me bump it so I shall bump it with comments!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.