Sold 1380 Skins + 55,000 RP + Ahri Gacha Skin + tft w/ OG Email in oce

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lestrange, 9/6/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lestrange

Lestrange
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello!

Looking to sell an account on behalf of a family friend, this account has ONE Original owner and the full original Email will be provided upon purchase, All original information will be provided along with the recovery information, DOB, account creation area etc.

The account is currently played on in OCE, but can be server transferred to ANY region you desire, please consider

Images list here >>>

This account is awesomely stacked, 1380+ Skins
    Immortalised Legend Ahri Gatcha Skin with Border and Faker signature banner!
    Black Alistair Unobtainable Skin ~ You can still pick another one when you reach all skins in the game

55,000 Riot Points, you can use these for anything, any new TFT Contents and any New Skins you want!

TFT:
    Spirit Blossom Ahri Mythic Pet
    No Mythic Arena

If you need any additional information please inform me with a message here directly or message me on Discord for quicker replies: greegbros

asking price 200 $

Payment Method will be through PayPal F&F, Wise or Crypto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.