131 NL + Others FOR PAINTBALL EQUIP/MARKERS OR PAYPAL

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

131 NL | SCANIA | ON RANKS | FULL INFO | EQUIPPED | LOW DEX (45 BASE) | HP WASHED

Equips-

12 ATT BWG

11 ATT WG

4/6 DEX PAC

46 ATTACK SKANDA

9 DEX BSS

6 ILLBIS

WHITE RACCOON MASK

115 MIL PURE

Totally Nxed head to toe.

93 CRUSADER | SCANIA | ON RANKS | Everything but SQ1 |

TOTALLY NXED 4 PETS 3 PORCUPINES 1 BLACK BUNNy

90 CB | SCANIA | ON RANKS | EVERYTHING BUT SQ1 |

HAS 6 DEAD PETS 2 SKUNKS 1 ORANGE TIGER 2 WHITE TIGERS 1 PANDA

Im Trading all these for paintball guns/equipment. you offer me. tell me your stuff.

I'm also selling these for paypal.

NOTE: SINCE I'VE BEEN RECENTLY SCAMMED (CHARGED BACK) WITH 175$. I WILL BE MORE PROTECTIVE BY SENDING YOU A PIECE OF PAPER WITH THE INFORMATION ON IT.

I'M NOT RISKING THIS AGAIN! NOTE-

READ THIS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I DO ANY OTHER PAYMENTS.

Originally Posted by xcruelshadex

NOTE: SINCE I'VE BEEN RECENTLY SCAMMED (CHARGED BACK) WITH 175$. I WILL BE MORE PROTECTIVE BY SENDING YOU A PIECE OF PAPER WITH THE INFORMATION ON IT. I'M NOT RISKING THIS AGAIN!

According to PayPal's User Agreement, Payments received in your PayPal account may be reversed at a later time (in some instances up to 180 Days following the time of receiving the payment) if such a payment is subject to a Chargeback, Reversal, Claim or otherwise invalidated. This means that for some of our sellers, payments received into their Account may be returned to the sender or otherwise removed from their Account after they have been paid and/or delivered any goods sold.

basically your screwed either way.

register another paypal, and send to real paypal after.

Originally Posted by mliu8n

register another paypal, and send to real paypal after.

its a chain reaction, all the money send by the seller will be returned to the seller then returned to the buyer, don't matter how many times your send money to another account, if you send money to buy item online then your owe that person money, if you don't pay up paypal will send money collectors to the shipping address of who took the item.

I have a full body suit, and homeade shield colored jet black o_o. interested?

Umm are the full body suit's new? And i dont think im allowed to use a shield. LOL

add msn. ***************************************************** or gmend1 is aim

121 bishop yellonde. F/I on ranks.

Contact : *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.