12x NL, 12x DW, 14x BM (Same Account/Zenith) for another account

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Account is located on Zenith. Characters are female. They all come semi-equipped, NL comes NX'd out with a full use inventory of stars. If you would like to see pictures just let me know and I'll get some for you. I'll try to put some up in here in a little bit.

If you're going to offer me an account, you must have a 120 CK on it (would prefer if the UE wasn't made on it) along with something else. I'm mostly interested in trading this for a Hero, Corsair, or DB. I would prefer the account to be on a populated server as well (Windia/Broa/Bera) but shoot me any offers you have.

If you're interested give me an MSN to contact you at, and we'll work out a deal. Scammers don't waste my time. -.-

Originally Posted by Magarius

Account is located on Zenith. Characters are female. They all come semi-equipped, NL comes NX'd out with a full use inventory of stars. If you would like to see pictures just let me know and I'll get some for you. I'll try to put some up in here in a little bit.

If you're going to offer me an account, you must have a 120 CK on it (would prefer if the UE wasn't made on it) along with something else. I'm mostly interested in trading this for a Hero, Corsair, or DB. I would prefer the account to be on a populated server as well (Windia/Broa/Bera) but shoot me any offers you have.

If you're interested give me an MSN to contact you at, and we'll work out a deal. Scammers don't waste my time. -.-

hmm seems okay btw are you the one from msn btw add ***************************************************** thats my msn

add *****************************************************

hem this is weird guys if ur trading this guy

be careful i was talking to him and he deteled me for no reason

just a warning guys

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.