126 corsair scania

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, im selling my 126 corsair on scania. It's full info with email onranks and never banned. It comes with a zakum helmet and clean HT necklace, along with many level 70 bullets and capsules.

It is HP washed like crazy, having 4.5k hp at level 126 (the normal hp for a 126 is like 3.6k).

The skills are perfect, and the 4th job skills are 1 rapid fire, 18 bship canon, 1 bship, 1 elemental boost. It has a base str of 40, has 60+ with zhelm and HT alone.

Looking for mesos in almost any server, nx, or paypal!

Side note: The email domain is indeed gmail, which can scare many people. I bought this account off edubuntu, so you can be assured that it's safe, even for gmail. He gave me the user and pass to the email, im not sure what else it takes to recover it. You can ask him to confirm this, if you wish.

my msn is if you are interested!

Thanks

Would you be interested in a 73 Hermit F/I along with 200m and 25k NX?

what server is the hermit on, and can it world xfer/ on ranks? I might be interested

Scam alert? I bought this account for $80 off of iDraw.

This could possibly be him. I was never given a refund although i was told i was gonna receive a "refund by sunday"

anything of that?

Originally Posted by xxkimxx

Scam alert? I bought this account for $80 off of iDraw.

This could possibly be him. I was never given a refund although i was told i was gonna receive a "refund by sunday"

anything of that?

Your a scamming fag, i got chat logs if you try to lie.

HE scammed ME. If you think I scammed Draw why would Draw give me positive feedback? Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense if I scammed him.

The hermit is in Bera or Broa (I forgot). IDK if it's xferable, but it's on ranks so I THINK it might be. I havne't tried to change worlds with it. Also IDK if this'll interest you more, but I have a crusader NFI (With e-mail and e-mail pw no bday or last name) and a full info 71 CB (Dex's a bit too high)

Kim stop spreading rumours about me

I did NOT scam you I did not get the money from Tuunade and so I cant pay you back AND I had said to you if Tuunade gave me the money I'd pay you back.

eh I already got a sader poofect, I still may be interested in your hermit offer with the 200m and 25k nx though.

This guy is a major scammer. he just changed his name. Dont trade with him.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.