Selling 122 Combat Level Runescape 3 - 2073 TTL

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Online, 12/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Online

Hack Forums - Online
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

What's going on guys,

Today I want to sell something dear to me, an RS3 account that has been active for over 13 years. Sadly, I am not a big fan of RS3 and have stopped playing since 2012 when the game was updated for the worse. The amount of memories I've had on this game are countless. I've had some very good times playing this game over the last decade, but my time has come. It's time to move on, it's time to sell my account. I'm looking to sell my RS3 account to someone who would enjoy the playing the game with an account that I have built over the last 13 years. I have invested so much time and money into RS3, it's quite sad. Not quite sure on the price I would like to sell, but I want some suggestions from some of you guys. I currently have it online at $85 at playerup, but I'd rather deal on HF because this is the community that helped me learn everything and even helped introduce me to the game.

This account has a 5 letter username, with absolutely no email attached to the account because it was created almost 14 years ago. I am also the original account owner, so you don't have to worry about someone else taking it back (I don't want this account anymore) - (that's sad to say). Once again there is no email attached to the account, so once I hand it over that's it.

Main Account created October 12th, 2005.

If you wanted to view my stats on this account here is the link:

Thank you guys.

I would like to accept Paypal/Venmo but would most likely prefer to sell this account for some OSRS gold. I have been a member on this site for 8 years with a very solid selling/buying reputation before the site-wide repfuck. ABSOLUTELY NO SCAMMERS.

User Filled

#1 Hack Forums - Online, 12/22/18
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/23/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.