Selling 12 Year Account - Geared Raid Ready Toons

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by roclafirha17, 1/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roclafirha17

roclafirha17
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Multiple 120's - I have been playing since vanilla and have the achievements to prove it. Never been banned, hacked or malicious activity on my account. I am with a Mythic + and Raiding Guild. I am on both Alliance and Horde with 120s on both ready to raid. Geared enchanted and gems. This is a no - nonsense account. I am very sad to see it go. My "entire" family plays Red Dead 2 and I just don't have the time for it. Leather working Professions and Tailoring are both maxed out with Herbal ism and Blacksmithing right behind. Some of my achievements and mounts you can not get anymore which makes this account all that more desirable. I'm not asking a lot. Just my time and for the next person to take over to appreciate the energy and love that went into it. You won't find many Skywalkers with original name :) I have AoTC and mounts out the wazoo with pets. 3 others characters I am not listing which are:

Craken - 88 Warrior Undead****
    Demonicbones - 65 Undeadwarlock****

120- TOONS ARE AS FOLLOWS -

Skywalker(Druid Alliance) - Skýwalker - Character
    Orion(Mage Horde) - Öriönn - Character
    Jahsoja(Pally Horde) - Jahsoja - Character
    Crillik (Rogue Horde) - Crillik - Character
    Voodoolight(Priest Horde) - Voodoolight - Character

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.