104 Windia Sader / 77 Windia Priest.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Alright, i have been into MapleStory on and off, and i've finally decided to quit. I have no time for the game any more, and why play when i can use my accounts to get some money for something useful. Anyway lets get started.

ACCOUNT 1 (77 Priest)

Level 77 MapleStory Priest For Sale!

This account is really cheap, and is very fun to use.

This account has never been banned/used for hacking so its extremly safe.

I also want to let you know that this account has not been shared with anyone...so there is no possiblity of it getting # unless you decided to share it with other people, whcih makes it your fault.

Alright lets get onto the goood part...

The Account INFO!

Server: Windia

Level: 77

Job: Priest

Items: Around 1 Mil with decent equips. The account looks cool with all clean items with a non scrolled suana robe...making the money with the items around 3-4mil! There are still some pots on the account but i don't recall there bing to many.

What you will be getting: I will give you all the info (ID, Pass, PIN, B-Day, Last Name) but no e-mail adress becasue it is a perso one. But the email is really not needed and i can't even # back the account so your completely safe.

Stats: I followed the basic mage build up (Luk = LvL +3 INT = REST)

Damage: With good equips it will do godly damage, with the equips it has it does normal damage.

Additional Information: I have put a lot of time into this account, and i have finally quit maplestory. All I am asking is that you take care of the account and dont competely ruin it if you decide to buy it. I had a pretty good reputation, i would hate to see it die.

Thanks for looking at my account, I will hope you'll buy my account, it worth it for a very nice account that is stated perfectly.

ACCOUNT 2 (104 Sader)

Server- Windia

Level- 104

Class- Crusader

Currency- The account has 40k on it with some nx left, not much though. It also has some pots left and decent equips.

Items- Doesn't really have any amazing items, the account has been un played for a while now. I took everything good off before i quit so whats left is not worth much.

Additional Information- The account is a very good one that does a lot of damage even with my average/horrible equips. If you fund this you will be hitting godly and it will be fun. I suggest that you have a couple of mil if your buying this account. i spent a lot of time on this account, so if you buy it i ask that you take care of it and not mess everything up...i'd hate to see my account go to waste.

What you'll get:

Accoutn ID

Account Password

Account Pin

Account Birthday

Account E-mail

Account Last Name

Basically all you need to have full control of the account.

Both these accounts are very good, and are very fun to play. I made them both my self, and i am willing to sell them now. I would like to have a transaction through PayPal (Thats what i use the most) and if you need any proof at all just ask...I have pictures but i dont want to post them here, just pm me for them.

Thanks for reading, hopefully i can get a smooth transaction.

~Sean

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.