Selling  Android and iOS ⭐zzreroll.com - Fresh Reroll Account + Jackpot Account⭐ [99999+ combo available]

Discussion in 'Black Clover Phantom Knights Accounts' started by zzreroll.com, 4/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzreroll.com

zzreroll.com
    Expand Collapse
    [ 100% Legit and Trusted ]
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

My Location:
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for coming in, Hello :D ... When it come to pricing, I am definitely the pioneer!
    Find me a cheaper seller pls!
    All accounts are tutorial finished and login daily, GUARANTEED 100% safe & legit.

Jackpot Account
    Android - $35 [SOLD]
    • 115000+ Gems
    • 4-5x Guaranteed 5 Stars units
    • 75-80x Summoning Tickets
    • JP Server
    • Tons of resources
    • Daily Login Fresh Account
    IOS - $35 [SOLD]
    • 104000+ Gems
    • 4-5x Guaranteed 5 Stars units
    • 75-80x Summoning Tickets
    • JP Server
    • Tons of resources
    • Daily Login Fresh Account

Available Time

EST: 10pm - 4pm
    PST: 7pm - 1pm
    UTC/GMT: 2am - 8pm

* Available time subject to change without prior notice due to various circumstances (local holiday/overtime/etc.)

Term Of Service

Contact me @ (Click Icon)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Discord: zzlow#5821
    Feel free to find others if you are not willing to wait for a couple of hours until I wake up, of course you might overpaying it.

* Beware of imposter. Recently someone have been copying my thread with the same exact wording and picture. I do not affiliate with him/her nor do have any connection at all. I am a legit seller with my own webstore and 4K+ likes Facebook page without any partner! Do make sure to buy from the original/trusted seller to prevent any scam and support the act of copying.

#1 zzreroll.com, 4/2/20
    Last edited: 4/24/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.