Sold ⭐ CANVA Pro Verified Teacher|ADD 500 MEMBERS|Reseller Account|Canva Pro Owner Account ✅GLOBAL 3 Year

Discussion in 'Canva Pro Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aadeez, 11/4/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aadeez

Aadeez
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    *************************************************************************************

Contacts:

Telegram: #
    - Email: #
    - Whatapp - #

✅ Brand kit own account can upload font and brand identity.
    ✅ An account can add 500 other accounts to the same class. Accounts added to the class will be promoted to Canva Pro (Education).Upgraded accounts will have full Canva Pro features.The account is authenticated with valid documents, so it is very stable, and not easy to die.
    ✅ 6 months from the date of purchase, if there is an error message with the order code for warranty.
    ✅ Expired time: 2 - 3 years
    ✅ 100% Canva PRO Teacher Account.
    ✅ You Can Add Personal Font And Graphics.
    ✅ Note:- I need your fresh Email ID, Which is never used for canva.You have to make it your personal mail, you need to stay online for give me canva code from your fresh mail.
    ✅ If You Have Any Question knock Me First.
    ✅ Please refer to the official website for terms of use, If violate the CANVA policy I can't help you.
    Read Canva EDU Term of Use.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.