Selling  ❄️HIGH-END LVL 100 ACC WITH ORIGINAL RARES AND 3 HM❄️

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Accounts | Buy AQ Account' started by Nalod, 9/15/23.

1. Nalod

Nalod
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

HELLO EVERYONE!!
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
    Today, i'm selling this account for about 199 $ (The price is #; it already included it's Paypal goods and service fee)

The account has aged 12 years (Nostalgia quest unlocked), has over 137 badges in total, 251 inventory slot, 90 bank slot, LOTS of Support and Exclusive item, 1.514 ACs left to be used, and 3 HM PACKS!

It Doesn't come with its original email, but i will give you its current email

Below are things that the account contain :

1. 54 Different classes that you can choose consisted of

Calendar class (Chrono Commander), HARD-FARMED classes (Void High Lord, Legion Revenant, Chaos Avenger, and Dragon of Time) and Good classes (Arch FIend, ArchPaladin, Blade Master, Blaze Binder, Cryomancer, Chunin, DeathKnight Lord, Dragon Shinobi, Infinte Legion Dark Caster, Legion Evolved Dark Caster, Legion SwordMaster, Legion DoomKnight, SwordMaster, The Collector, PaladinSlayer, and TON of Others

2. 2 DIFFERENT COLLECTIBLE CHESTS and 3 HEROMART COLLECTIONS

Consisted of Dark Holiday Collection Chest and Dark Seas Collection Chest. It has Chaos Mod Pack, Chrono Commander, and Doomwood Mod Pack

3. TON of Nulgath-Legion RARE Items!

Including Infernal Caladbolg Daggers, Consciousness Blade of Nulgath, Ceremonial Legion Blade, Icy Bloodletter of Nulgath, Dark Artist's Sword, Fang Blades of Nulgath, Legion DoomBringer, Prime Bloodletter of Nulgath, Cyber Talons, Dual 2nd Betrayal Blade of Nulgath, Dage's Singed Undead Axe Guitar, Bow of The ArchFiend, Ultra Bloodbeacon Polearm +10, Wretched Blade of The Underworld, Wretched Blade of The Void, Abyssal Angel Naval Commanders set, Dark Water Lord +10 (Charon) set, Duality Naval Commander set, Evolved Paragon set, Infernal warrior set, Legion DeathFiend set, Legion Death Knight, set, Legion Evolved Dark Caster, Legion SkullSeeker set, Tainted Naval Commander set, Undead Legion Naval Commander set, Void Naval Commander set, and TON of others

4. TON of Pets

Consisted of Bank Pets (Doom Twilly Bank Pet, Doom Zorbak Bank Pet, and Dark Harbinger Bank Pet), Quest pets (Ascended Paragon Pet, Nulgath Birthday Gift, Legion Sigil Pet, and Shogun Paragon Pet), and others (Legion Flying Skull V2, Magical Baby Dragon of Nulgath, Nation-Underworld-PaladinSlayer Daimyo pet, Tempest Void's Orb, Zorbawk Pet, AQ Destiny Trobble Pet, CodeBreaker Zorbak, Evolved Blood-Hex-Shadow Orb, Sir Liest, and TON of Others)

5. HARD-FARMED item consisted of Ascended Blade of Awe, Prime Blade of Awe, Armor-Cape-Helmet of Awe, Ascended Light of Destiny, Combat SoulReaper of Nulgath, Crystal Phoenix Blade of Nulgath, DragonBlade of Nulgath, Exalted Apotheosis, Caladbolg, Necrotic Sword of Doom, Overfiend Blade of Nulgath, Taro's Dual Prismatic Manslayer, Nulgath Armor, Abyssal Priest of Nulgath, Dimensional Champion of Nulgath, Original Drakath Armor, Legion Titan set, Sepulchure DoomKnight set, Warlord of Nulgath, and Battlefiend Blade of Nulgath

6. TONS of ITEM in its bank Consisted of RARE, Awesome, Epic, Legendary and Collector Rarity (Over 2715 ITEMS!) [​IMG]

7. Has 14 Different houses that you can choose including Shadowfall Fortress

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL GOODS & SERVICE ( I also accept payment throught BTC and USDT, but i HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Paypal Goods & Service since it is the safest method of payment)

(If you don't trust me, you can search how to do charge back through PAYPAL GOODS & SERVICE. If you insist to use middleman, so be it. We can use MM service here in playerup but you're the one who are going to pay for the MM)

Interested?

If you're, then you can contact me through my discord :
    masupial

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.