Selling ✅ DISCORD ACCOUNT CREATOR - DISCORDYEETER ✅

Discussion in 'Discord Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Aged & Safe' started by General Forums &, 12/22/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

This has been a private project I’ve been working on. A few of my admins and I are finally releasing a Discord Account Creator.

It is subscription-based.
    The client will be kept up-to-date.

Tokens will be generated through the client, and there will be chat support available.

PRICE?
    CAN BE FOUND ON OUR SITE HERE —
    >> https://discordyeeter.com <<

(PAYMENT IS BTC ONLY)

There will ONLY be 10 slots.

⁃ More slots will be available in the future.

Requirements:

⁃ Your own domain for emails (They are pretty cheap) - namecheap.com - There will be instructions on how to set it up.

Proxies - http(s)/SOCKS supported.

2captcha

Aimed released date: December 31st.

There will be NO vouch copies. (Plenty of vouches on my playerup)

Note: Any PM’s about taking Paypal or changing the price will be ignored. Serious buyers only.

PRE-ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE NOW.

NOTE:

Pre-orders are #, and extra time is given to early adopters. Please check the site for more info.

- It is capable of working on ANY PC. Yes, if you have a love you PC, it will still work.

It runs securely on our servers meaning you will be able to generate tokens while your PC is off.

— YOU CAN PURCHASE BY CONTACTING ME, THAT IS THE ONLY MANUAL THING REQUIRED.

Once you have the funds in your account - Purchasing & downloading the client will be automatic. —

SCREENSHOTS COMING SOON ONCE THE ACCOUNT CREATOR GOES LIVE.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.