Sold ♥ Sync's Quick BST ♥ OPEN, post your ETT items around 3-15 mill! Looking to trade up^^

Discussion in 'Ourworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Latest topics for the, 12/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest topics for the

Latest topics for the
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone, I am back to ourWorld and forums for a little bit ^^ I don't know a lot of you guys who are active on forums now, I think all the forumers who were here when I was active do not play anymore so there will be a lot of new faces for me so bare with me ^^'
    In the duration while I am here, I am looking to get back to trading and build back up. I recently got scammed due to the candy scam (very stupid and reckless of me, I know) which got me very bummed but nevertheless I am back and willing to try to get back to where I was again!

I really don't have a lot of items but rather only a few and when I say that I really mean it :') (literally have like 25 rares trust me) :oops:
    However, I am willing to trade anything in my inventory in hopes of getting something bigger and going from there.

A select amount of people, some whom I don't know have also donated items to me to help me re-establish my worth, so thank you to them, it means a lot! ♥

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.