Selling  Europe  PC  MR 16-20 ◄ 2361 ◆ WARFRRAME ◆ 17 RANK ◆ 24 FRAMES ◆ 10 PRIMES ◆ NO PLATINUM ◆ ORIGINAL EMAIL ◆ FULL ACCESS ►

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Gudzolo, 6/18/24.

1. Gudzolo

Gudzolo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    YOU CAN ASK ME ABOUT #!
    =============================
    TO SEE ALL SCREENSHOTS - WRITE ME IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE
    ◉ The account is completely ready for the game! If you have problems logging in, try changing the language on the site!
    ◉ 17 RANK
    ◉ 24 FRAMES
    ◉ 10 PRIMES
    ◉ NO PLATINUM
    ◉ ORIGINAL EMAIL
    ◉ PLATFORM - PC
    ============================================================
    https://imgur.com/gallery/2361-EkaXvt7
    ============================================================
    ◣ I am selling a low rank Warframe account, ideal for a beginner or someone who wants to start playing again.
    ◣ The account provides a unique opportunity to independently upgrade and develop your Tenno.
    ◣ The account has basic resources, several open planets and initial Warframe.
    ◣ The ideal solution for those who want to start their adventure in the world of Warframe with a clean slate.
    ◄ IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM - WRITE ME IN A PERSONAL MESSAGE ►
    -----------------------------
    ◆ Participants who fulfill all the conditions of the program can receive up to
    50% # on any product in my store! ◆

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. filu

filu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Hey just letting you know that you are just checking a random profile and that doesn't mean you have access to the account or whoever sold it to you.
    To ensure one can login into the account, one must....LOGIN into it and take pictures from there, the contents you're showing does not show proof of ownership, anyone can use "/profile <username>" ingame, anyone can click a name or use "I" to inspect the profile of another player.