Sold  ↑

Discussion in 'Jurassic World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Osterra, 6/5/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account characteristics:
    Level 75
    Gold 99.999.999
    Bucks 99.999.999
    Food 99.999.999
    VIP points 99.999.999
    DNA 99.999.999
    • All expansions are bought
    • Completely empty area for you to fill it up with dinos and decorations you prefer
    Basically,it's a new account with almost no tasks/battles and etc.completed,you'll have to do everything yourself but with such an amount of resources it'll be a piece of cake ;)
    If you wish to give me your own account to max everything up or to max up specific resources (prices are below) - fill free to PM on Facebook Masha Hovanskaya | Facebook (also 15$)
    Prices for specific resorces:
    Bucks - 4$
    DNA - 3$
    VIP points - 4$
    Food - 1$
    Coins - 1$
    MAX level - 2$
    And of course,i'll need your Facebook's login and password which is linked to your JW account

#1 Osterra, 6/5/19
    Last edited: 6/5/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Tywright23

Tywright23
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey how would I be able to get the account from you after I buy?

3. OP
    OP
    Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

After the payment i’ll give you Facebook’s login and password of that account so you’ll be able to log in

4. OP
    OP
    Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

One account sold,more to come if someone wishes to buy.Talking about payment methods,I accept services like Qiwi/Webmoney or Yandex money since they more available in my country.Paypal as a last resort

5. Little Migi

Little Migi
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   0   0

I sent you a message on Facebook

6. OP
    OP
    Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

↑ replied,btw since I can't edit my original post here's a message for everyone: I forgot to mention that I can also add VIP subscription to your account (month - 1$,year - 2$) AND add any packs to your account (10=1$,20 - 2$ and etc.).It doesn't matter how much does the pack you choose cost.Contact me on Facebook (link above) for any questions since I check it more regularly:blush:

7. OP
    OP
    Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Reopening my offer since I feel like I managed to fix the troubles I had with Paypal.As always,contact me on Facebook if you have any question / wish to buy a hacked account or want me to hack your own one → Mary Hovans | Facebook

8. OP
    OP
    Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

One more account sold,please as I mentioned above contact me on Facebook so you pay for the account (or whatever you need) directly via Paypal.It's gonna be way easier and quicker,if needed i'll also send you screenshots of my conversation with those people who have succesfully bought and received their accounts ;)

9. OP
    OP
    Osterra

Osterra
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Forgot to mention,due to the recent problems with Facebook which notices "suspicious activitiy" on those account I create (most likely because I reached my limit of accounts creation or smth like that),before buying resources and etc. be sure to have your own acc,either a new one or which you play on.And I would also like to write here prices for some other services which are not mentioned: First of all,I can add any amount of any packs you want - 0.1$ for one,1$ for 10 and etc.,secondly I can fill up Super DNA - 2$ for each category (it requires you to fulfill light requirements which I'll tell you about in a private dialogue),and thirdly I can provide you with the first place in the tournament by maxing up the amount of points so at the end of it there's a 100% chance that you'll unlock the dino the tournament was dedicated to - just a 1$.And from now on if you ask me to hack whatever you want i'll also add a free VIP subscription to the account,to contact me read above ↑

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.