What does a High Risk badge look like?
What do High Risk accounts mean?
Accounts that have a high risk badge mean one or more of the following reasons:
How do I remove a High Risk badge from my account?
- You're using a VPN to access the site.
- You signed up for multiple accounts.
- The account was "reported" too many times by other members over a short period of time.
- The account member has failed verification.
- The account has been found mass spamming the website.
- The account member when signing up to the website entered fake information.
- The account member is connected with potential fraud.
Does that mean a High Risk member cannot be trusted?
- Open a ticket with Admin and request it removed.
- Upgrade your account to Verified status.
- Complete 1 transaction through PlayerUp Middleman Services.
No. It means to proceed with caution as their account has been flagged for the reasons stated above.