Sold Verified seller, 23+feedbacks, 28 bases sold, MAX CHAMP TH10-DEFENSES, KING, QUEEN& TROOPS-BUY NOW

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by Drawat, 2/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

77   0   0

Hello Again,
    Welcome to my Thread.

Selling a Th10 lvl 144 MAXED ACCOUNT

The account has MAXED defenses, MAXED king, MAXED queen and MAXED troops. In short, everything is MAXED. New lvl 13 cannons will be out soon :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is not my first sale. I am a verified seller on the site with 28 bases sold and 23 positive feedbacks and a 100 percent rating. I don't do trades or give away accounts for free. Scammers can try and waste their time. I never go first.

The Bidding starts at 1000$. Western Union Payment or MIDDLEMAN only. The Middleman cost is not borne by the seller. Available for both Ios and Android.

k---i----k me at drawat or PM me on the site.

Feel free to ask me as many questions as needed. :) Happy to help.

Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

A buy now link for 1200$ has been posted above. If you want to pay via Western Union, let me know. Also, if you want to know the name of the village or anything else, let me know.

#1 Drawat, 2/23/15
    Last edited: 2/23/15
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    gamage007 likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

77   0   0

The BUYNOW is set at 1100$ via Middleman. If interested kinldy PM me and the Middleman link will be sent to the interested buyer. :)

Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

Also, a cheaper way is via Western Union with a lower price so if anyone wants to go for that, message me.
    Feel free to read my feedbacks so that you know how trustable a seller I am on the site.

#2 Drawat, 2/23/15
    Last edited: 2/24/15
  3. OP
    OP
    Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse

77   0   0

Bump. :)

4. OP
    OP
    Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse

77   0   0

Up. Also if the price mentioned is an issue to any potential buyer, they can contact me on the site with their best offer. Both Western Union or Middleman specified.

#4 Drawat, 2/24/15
    Last edited: 2/24/15
  5. OP
    OP
    Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse

77   0   0

PayPal also accepted :) The middleman buy now is #. Might drop down to a lower league to get the new lvl 13 cannons.

6. OP
    OP
    Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse

77   0   0

7. OP
    OP
    Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse

77   0   0

@Middleman I guess dragonburp just paid. If you could confirm?

8. hanz89

hanz89
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   1   0

700???

9. OP
    OP
    Drawat

Drawat
    Expand Collapse

77   0   0

@hanz89 someone said they have paid 875 via middleman...havent got a confirmation but still..as long as I dont have a higher offer. I will wait.

#9 Drawat, 2/27/15
    Last edited: 2/27/15
  10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

This message is to inform the seller and original author of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for this account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment.

Buyer = @dragonburp

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

The buyer has confirmed as-described delivery and full transfer of game account ownership. The seller will receive payment shortly. This transaction has now been completed. No further action is required from either member unless they wish to leave feedback for each other.

Payment Status: Completed

#11 Middleman, 3/5/15
    Last edited: 3/12/15
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.