Sold ToO Flawless Guaranteed! 650 flawless score cards played. $40 (9-0)

Discussion in 'Destiny Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Saaaber, 7/7/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saaaber

Saaaber
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

2   0   1

ToO.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Destiny Service Type: Flawless Boost Assist

Hey everyone! This is for Xbox One. (Forgot to put it in the title)

Pricing Structures:

(1) Me and my partner are charging $40 per flawless run.

(2) Also, we charge 20$ for 5 wins to unlock the ToO armor for you.

(3) And 30$ for the 8 wins for the entirety of the ToO packages for the week

We are 37-0 so far on this website. And are over 650 flawless scores cards successful when combined across all of our areas of advertisement.

You can watch the live stream either here:
    (1) twitch.tv/saaber_
    (2) twitch.tv/MysteryVP
    (3) twitch.tv/Staytroo

As of right now I'm top 100 for DTR and Kills for ToO. 90% win rate. My destiny tracker will be below.http://destinytracker.com/destiny/pl...trialsOfOsiris

If you'd like to schedule a time you can contact us here. -[email protected] or text 5039159099.
    Please, once we are done leave feedback. <3 (a lot of people don't) Thank you for your time!

ALSO.......We are always open and communicative with anyone who wants to either just enquirer into our credibility or just to chat to see if we are legit. We will always respond back to you, and will always take the time to reassure you that this is a professional service and that we care about building a loyal and supportive clientele. Any method of communication whether Skype, Cell, Text, Xbox live chat, Email, Messaging us on here; all of it will be responded to immediately and personally, because our mission is to be as faithful and loyal to you as we hope you will be to us. Contact us in whatever method you feel most comfortable with and we will help you as best as we can. Thank you to all of our loyal customers and thank you to whoever read this to the end : )

Trials Flawless AD #2.png

#1 Saaaber, 7/7/15
    Last edited: 7/12/15
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Noodle Pack

Noodle Pack
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

5   0   0

My Location:
    Do you require us to have the 9 passage coins? Or can we just go in with 0?

3. OP
    OP
    Saaaber

Saaaber
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

2   0   1

Hey UNKOWN, great question. We actually get asked this alot. Just so that you know, we do not do anything on your account, including using your coins without your express permission first. So, if you are ok with us using your coins thats great, but if your not then honestly thats ok to. We run trial with and without coins every weekend so the choice is entirely up to our customer and we are ok with it either way. Also, if you just do not have any coins, then it is not a big deal at all. We will run your guy through just like the people who do not want us using their hard earned coins, which is no problem for us at all. Hope this helps in your decision!

4. Trik SKILLZ

Trik SKILLZ
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Can i buy an acc.? Idk if u have one just wondering, you seem to be the only one on this website that says trusted..... But if not its ok im sure there are others. JUST NEED MYSELF A GHALLY

5. Trik SKILLZ

Trik SKILLZ
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Can i buy an acc.? Idk if u have one just wondering, you seem to be the only one on this website that says trusted..... But if not its ok im sure there are others. JUST NEED MYSELF A GHALLY

6. Trik SKILLZ

Trik SKILLZ
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Oops im sorry

7. Johannes

Johannes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Theese guys are the best, they are very skilled and polite and i had a blast blazing my way to flawless on all of my three characters - never lost a single match!

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller and original author of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for this account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment.

Buyer = @kiankhadj

9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller and original author of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for this account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment.

Buyer = @kiankhadj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.