Stole Money scammed- account taken back

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by samysam, 6/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   1   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: June 18, 2016

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $185.5 USD (after fees-175 original)

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Josh Coates

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: unaware

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: Josh Coates

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      43.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      32.8 KB
      Views:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Matheus Pfitscher

Matheus Pfitscher
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

39   0   0

3. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

#3 Disputes, 6/22/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 6/23/16
    CoCBuyers likes this.
  4. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   0   0

Here is my response to what has happened, this is my reply to the middle man convocation i will copy and paste it here ...

Hi like i explained to him, i did not recover the account, I'm joining the navy in 2 months so i have no reason to have the account, i even tried to help him recover the account when he messaged me accusing me of recovering it back, like i said to him when i sold the account, i don't even know half the details to recover it as i made the account so long ago, never the less i would not even try to recover it when after selling it anyway, so either he is lying to try and get his money back or his email he linked the account to has been hacked and he lost the account due to his own mistakes, i will happily help him to try and get the account back or even get it banned if that will help him get his money back, but i did not recover the account back myself, in fact, he actually messaged me about it before i received the payment for the account, so tell me why would i recover the account before getting paid for it and risk ending up with nothing at all? i am sympathetic for the buyer, he told me he also had a lot of gold on the account as well which is unfortunate but again i am not responsible for this, i will do anything i can to help.

5. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

also i would like to add, i will try to recover the account for him, if you can message me the password you used on the account and the email you used to add to the recovery information it might help us get it back, if i send the recovery request from my ip they might see i am the original owner of the account and i may be able to get it back for you, however as for you items on the account, if you had a bank pin and all your items were in the bank you will have 7 days before they will be able to get in and take them, message me asap with the details and i will do my best to get it back for you however i can not be responsible for any items or gold you had on the account if you did not have a pin set or did not but them in the bank.

6. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

if you would listen to what i am saying, your email and the password you used for the account will help me in proving i own it when attempting to recover it, obviously i wouldn't expect you to use the same password as before which is why i asked for it as the more info i submit when doing the recovery request the more chance we will have of getting it back...

7. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

i dont know why i let you lead me on. the moment we received our feedback post the ccount was instantly taken back and i was left in the dust. the email was even changed. noone else could of recovered it but you. stop playing these games and just admit that you wanted to recover the account back because they either where delayed in paying you or you simply wanted to get away with scamming me. besides the email it was changed to is yours.
    i already opened a case with paypal.
    i cant believe you would want to get my email and password aswell to get into those accounts aswell. please have some shame.

8. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Josh Coates Re: #5[/trigger]

9. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

what do you mean getting it back?? you recovered the account yourself and now your playing dumb? enough of that lets just wait and see how the cases go. i am sick of you trying to lead me on while the whole time you are the one who recovered your account.... it is messed up beyond belief.

10. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Look, you can believe what you want, I'm trying to help you, why would i recover the account back i have literally 0 reason to, i was trying to sell my csgo account and some skins on this site too but now i cant because i am suspended, i will try recover the account myself with all the details i know as i want to get it back for you, however having more information will increase the chance of me being able to recover it, if you don't want to give me it, (which by the way the information is redundant meaning i wont be able to use it for anything as it is a previous password and a email address which is useless) ill try now to recover it myself with the details i know, if i get it back i will more than happily return the account to you, but i cant make any promises that i will be able to get it back, like i said i don't really know many of the details my self as i made it so long ago, but you withholding information that could help get the account back will not help, non the less i will still try and get back to you asap.

11. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

you are contradicting yourself now. you originally said you where going to recover it because you havent received payment now you say you would never recover it because your going to the navy? enough with the lies... hand over the account i paid for or just lets leave it to the case

12. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

your not reading what i say properly..... i said i was going to recover it when they were taking ages to pay me but i didn't, also i tried to recover it about a hour ago just got a response, I'm going to try again but I'm going to add a screen shot of my bank statement with the credit card i once used to buy a bond for the account that also has my address on surly that will be enough to get it back if that's not proof then i don't know what is

13. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

at this point i cannot in no way shape or form belive anyone could have hacked me or anything of that nature because the way i set up the account . the only way they could of got in and changed the password and email was through the recovery system and i am not even the original owner so there is no way it was anyone else but you, the original owner!!
    if you would hand me the account i paid a hefty price for and invested a ton of time into and can garauntee that noone could ever recover it beside me, i will drop the case and that will be the end of it. i simply want what i paid for nothing else...
    please do the right thing

14. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

hi i submitted a request last night to recover it, got a reply this morning the appeal was accepted, if you want it back still i message me and ill give you a new link to set your email to the registered one again, i know you probably don't believe me and i understand how you can accuse me but i promise you i did not recover the account from you, i didn't even think i would be able to but ive got it back from the person who hacked it, i have not logged on the account so i don't know what is on there, you said you had a pin so i assume your items are safe, if anything is missing please do not accuse me, i haven't even logged onto it. please message me on here and ill get you a new link to set it to your email

15. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

also this time please use every security measure you can such as the 2 step log in on both the account and your email address account.

16. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

ok please message me with the details

17. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

also include all the new info you used to recover it

18. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

can you make a conversation it wont let me do anything as i am suspended or add me on skype - joshcoatess

19. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

i messaged you on skype- please accpet reuqest

20. OP
    OP
    samysam

samysam
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

account was returned back missing all the items i had earned...
    no longer really interested in keeping it
    feel ripped off, used and disgusted

21. Josh Coates

Josh Coates
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

I'm feel sorry and bad this happened but like i say it wasn't my fault, for all i know you could of pretended to have the account hacked just so you could use my account for free to make money then try and get your money back I'm not saying you did this but its more than possible, also its not my fault because you could of set the recovery time for the pin to 7 days so your items would of been safe for 7 days instead of 3 in which case you may still of had your items right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.