II4eJLa recalled my account and i hope for the insurance to do something with it

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by ariady, 2/6/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ariady

ariady
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

5   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    February 6, 2016

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $60 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    II4eJLa

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Middleman

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected] (not sure but middleman know this)

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    ŠēŘğĒŸ °_̯͡° Дублий (skype username)

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Basically I bought hearthstone account via middleman, this is the link:
    Sold - 39 legendarys 5 gold hero cheap acc | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

and yesterday he takes my account back and I don't know how he did that. I contact him and he didn't reply me

Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 11.54.50 AM.png

and middleman give me a 90 days insurance I hope he can do something about it, I have message middleman as well.

The proof of my account being taken:

the first image is in my email ([email protected])-the one connect with my hearthstone acc

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 5.47.11 PM.png

translation:

'Hello, Sergey!

This automatic notification of your Battle.net account. Your contact information has been recently edited in the account management section.

*** If the changes you have made for yourself, just ignore this message.

Review and, if necessary, change your recording, you can record the control section:
    Battle.net Account Login

*** If lately you have not edited your contact information, we strongly recommend the data as soon as possible to fix and change the password. This is to ensure the security of your account.

If you can not enter the section at this link, or your contact information is still being modified without your knowledge, you try to restore your account.

Responsibility for the preservation of the security of your record entirely lies on you. Remember that in the event of burglary or theft write access to it, as a rule, be held in abeyance pending clarification of the situation. To unlock the entry, we will ask you to provide proof of identity.

Yours faithfully,

Blizzard Entertainment Support
    Battle.net Support

privacy policy'

and i still can login to the old email ([email protected]) (first email connected with the account when i bought it)

Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 5.49.45 PM.png

translation:

'Hello, Sergey!

The Blizzard Entertainment sent a request to change the E-mail, to the registered Battle.net account named[email protected] user. As a new user name for this record was listed the following E-mail: o***@mail.ru. This new address was sent a message. To confirm the change of E-mail, you will need to go to this link it.

After confirming the change of address of former [email protected] can no longer be used for authentication with any of the Battle.net account, or with combined with her World of Warcraft accounts.

If you change E-mail requested is not you, please contact immediately to Blizzard customer support for account management and payment.

Yours faithfully,
    Management service Battle.net Account
    privacy policy'

I really don't know how he does it but somehow still connected to the old account maybe he email blizzard or something. I can't access the account cause the new email is o***@mail.ru.

Please sir this guy is a scammer from Russia i'm hoping for my insurance sir.

Middleman told me he gave me 90 days FREE asurance. hope you guys can do something
    about my money. Thanks.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

PlayerUp Middleman Services = Your Protected = See Your Private Conversation Ticket

This is resolved.

3. Olegzzz

Olegzzz
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

52   0   0

This guy is from my city, this is his page Sergey Dubly

4. OP
    OP
    ariady

ariady
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

@Olegzzz thanks for the info bro. Seems ill sign up there and find a way to mess with this guy. This guy is an asshole. Scamming for $60 -.-

5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@II4eJLa

I have removed your posts that have nothing more than vulgar language in them. Be professional in your replies here.

6. II4eJLa

II4eJLa
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   0   0

So I want listen middleman, I ask questions WHY I WAIT almost 2 month, and don't have my money???? I don't understand this, in PM I WRITE YOU IF YOU DONT PAY ME I RECOVER MY ACCOUNT, I WRITED YOU THIS!!!!!!

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

What are you talking about? There is no need to blame us as if it's our fault. We replied to you many times. You never responded back until today.

1). You haven't even been a member on the website for 2 months.
    2). The actual transaction is just over a month old.
    3). We did attempt to send your payment multiple times.

On our 1st attempt, we tried to send to

However, we got this error

You replied

We replied
    You then vanished. Next thing we hear is the buyer complaining the account is recalled.

We then replied to you

You never replied until today.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

• Not once did you ever state you were going to recall this account.
    • Not once did you provide working payment information so we could deposit the funds to you.
    It was impossible for us to complete a transaction with you because of these 2 reasons above. Had you provided working payment information so we could transfer funds to you, you would have been paid.

Buyer wants a refund which we granted instead of receiving ownership to the Battle.net Hearthstone Account [email protected] you provided.

9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

You never said this.

10. II4eJLa

II4eJLa
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   0   0

Ok, sorry please, emotions , I rlly sorry . With buyer all good, we deal, I give all back, sorry for this, my bad. In my country we can't take paying PayPal, I don't know what I need to do

11. II4eJLa

II4eJLa
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Sorry for my vulgar, and caps, i shame. I hope you will forgive all this, my fault . tomorrow buyer will write, all good, I give all information, all scans etc. I never ever do this again...

12. OP
    OP
    ariady

ariady
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Hello, since he is willingly give me his account to me (free) as a token of apology and also personally apologize to me. Now I don't have any problem to Sergey anymore. He trully regrets what he has done. Thanks! For him to do this far means he is showing, he is not a scammer. He just act kind of unresponsible in the begining.

Thanks to @Olegzzz and @Middleman for all the favor! Really appreciate it!!

13. II4eJLa

II4eJLa
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Hello, can you unbanned me? I think this post can be closed?

14. II4eJLa

II4eJLa
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Why you ignored me?

15. II4eJLa

II4eJLa
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Hello! Sir, can you give me answer??

16. OP
    OP
    ariady

ariady
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Okay so basically he does take his account back again today. He used me to playerup my money to his account and take it back again. He even shares his passport to me just to gain some profit on the account. I'm too naive I should just make that account empty so he can't play anymore.

What a scammer. I really don't understand what's going on already. Just beware guys.

Passport photograph: sergey scanned passport.jpg hGuAmHH5ImM.jpg
    passport and face.jpg

vk page: Sergey Dubly

Beware of this guy

17. Spazmok

Spazmok
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Facepalm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.