Sold Castle Clash great starter account Pumpkin Duke, Cupid, Immortep, and more!

Discussion in 'Castle Clash Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CC Account' started by Liquid Bolt, 11/8/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquid Bolt

Liquid Bolt
    Expand Collapse
    Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

3   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

For sale $26 purchase through Middleman link above for safe transaction for both of us. Click the link to review purchase and or buy it now. Middleman service will handle the exchange and provide directions. You won't have to give me money directly. Middleman will hold my game account info and your purchase info until both of us are trusting in the exchange. Thanks for viewing.

1 Pumpkin Duke (4/8 Heavy Blow)
    1 Cupid
    1 Thunder God (5/8 Bulwark!!!)
    1 Immortep
    1 Atlanticore
    1 Ninja
    3 Paladin (5/5 Enlighten, 4/8 Heavy Blow)
    3 Druid (3/8 Life Drain)

321,000 Honor badges (a ton for leveling up your heroes)
    2109 Might (All heroes are level 1)
    town hall 7 all buildings are almost maxed for level
    Warehouse has: 4 Mastery essence, 55 Gelatinous Champions, 92 Crystal ooze, 19 slime essence, 12 Blessed Tome II, 6 Blessed Tome I, 8 Tome III, 35 Tome II, 50 Tome III, 2 Talent Refresh cards, 10 dungeon entry cards, 5 HBM pass cards, 5 hero trial cards, 5 Team Dungeon cards, 5 Stamina cards.

523 gems

Note: some changes to warehouse items may change because I log in every day to collect rewards and check for refresh cards to purchase in warehouse etc.

I have been logging into this account for quite a few months to build it up. I havent used it enough so I am ready to sell it for $26. Its a great starter account considering you are getting Pumpkin Duke, Cupid, Thunder God, Immortep, and Atlanticore (plus several other legendary heroes). Thunder God comes with 5/8 Bulwark which is the best talent you could want for huge damage and health. Plus Pumpkin Duke and 1 of the Paladins both have 4/8 Heavy Blow for stunning the opponent or taking on Guild Boss. Please note you are getting Pumpkin Duke and Cupid with this account which is the essential hero pair you want when starting out in Castle Clash. No trades please. Thanks for viewing.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    oSickQuadzz and Randomnoob like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Liquid Bolt

Liquid Bolt
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

By the way this is an android account. Sorry I forgot to mention that in the original post above.

3. Jack_#3

Jack_#3
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Hey can I plz trade for on of your accounts add me on line and let's talk jackisdabomb

4. OP
    OP
    Liquid Bolt

Liquid Bolt
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

No thanks, sorry Jack Im not interested in trading.

5. UrosCCACC

UrosCCACC
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey i ll buy it right away, add me on skype or line, skype is Urostodosijevic1 and line is urostodosijevic1 also :)

6. OP
    OP
    Liquid Bolt

Liquid Bolt
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

Thanks for the reply Uros. Glad you want to buy. Please click the link "Buy Now Secure Order Checkout" at the top of the original post. There you will get easy instructions on how to proceed with the purchase. Ive sold 3 accounts and it seems to be fairly easy for the buyer, at least no one has had any complaints about the process yet.

If you don't feel comfortable with that then let me know and we can start a dialogue elsewhere.

7. Dragonlegend

Dragonlegend
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

9   0   0

Hey liquid Bolt are you there

8. Dragonlegend

Dragonlegend
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

9   0   0

Message me on line castleclasher1219 want to buy an account

9. Jeremy Stahl

Jeremy Stahl
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

16   0   0

Is this account still for sale?

10. Jeremy Stahl

Jeremy Stahl
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

16   0   0

I just purchased this.

11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller and original author of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for this account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment.

Buyer = @Jeremy stahl

12. OP
    OP
    Liquid Bolt

Liquid Bolt
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

Thanks for the purchase Jeremy. I'm just waiting for Middleman to take the next step.

13. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Order Status Update

The buyer has confirmed as-described delivery and full transfer of game account ownership. The seller will receive payment shortly. This transaction has now been completed. No further action is required from either member unless they wish to leave feedback for each other.

Payment Status: Completed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.