Selling 52M Core Might. Check Screenshots $200 -.

Discussion in 'Lords Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Christos Loizou, 2/10/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christos Loizou

Christos Loizou
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

52m CORE MIGHT. check screenshots $200 - Nicosia, Cyprus 57m might CORE. 62 with troops Gift key available See screenshot All buildings 25. Rss buildings 21-22 Bh 25 Prison 22 Altar 19 (have stuff for 20) Line : loizou Contact me here or line. Thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Feyr

Feyr
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

I recommend nobody buy from this seller. The account he is selling, I have already paid for and he has not provided the account details or given a refund.

Some extra info for everyone.

(Note: seller is still currently communicating through line and is using this as his way of saying see I'm not scamming you because I'm still talking to you... if he refunds the money I will update this posting)

Paid seller on February 8th for lords mobile account. Seller claimed an error with PayPal would not let him transfer the money I sent him from the PayPal he provided to another one he uses and did not provide details for the account. Apparently he uses different PayPal accounts for his safety.... Seller said he will not provide the account details if PayPal won't let him transfer the money. He said it was late and needed to go to bed and in 8 hours I would have my account or a refund. 8 hours goes by and he replies saying to give him a few more hours so he can call PayPal. A few hours later he requests again I wait for 2 hours and then I get no response for 8+. When he finally reaponds he is still having issues with PayPal. I'm asking for refunds and he says PayPal won't let him refund either. I called PayPal And waited on hold for all of 2 minutes to get ahold of someone who says there should be no issues.

I decided to do some digging

Searching the forums under his line I'd it looks like loizou has posted under 2 different playerup user names. I've since found one post a member stated they paid and did not receive the account but miraculously got a refund. Selling - 62m might GREAT MILITARY AND ECONOMY RESEARCH | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Since I paid for the account loizou has posted 2 new ads on the site and replied to players looking for an account. All while telling me I'll have the account info soon after he gets PayPal squared away. When I confronted him about this he said he's looking for other buyers since he plans to give me a refund. But why would he tell me that I'll get the account information in a couple hours then turn around and post a new ad?

for sale
    Selling - 52m CORE MIGHT. check screenshots $200 -... | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

For sale
    Selling - CHEAP ACCOUNT 62m might. Economy and military research done till level 25!!! | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Wanted ad replies
    Buying - I need 60-80mil core might .. i only have $400 dont contact if that price wont do.. | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Buying - Looking to buy Lords mobile account with gifting function | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Buying - Buying!!! | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Feyr Re: #2[/trigger]

4. OP
    OP
    Jason Chang

Jason Chang
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Pm me please . Keen to get this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.